Thursday, May 28, 2015

IN A PARK ... GF: Hon, I first urine BF: Dyan ka lawn ... While urinating, kinapkap of GF


<< >> << >> << >> << >> << >> << >> A REQUEST ...
SON: Dad, what the English flatulence? AMA: Wind of change. CHILDREN: Eh yung flatulence without sound? AMA: Sound of Silence. CHILDREN: Yung flatulence bearing ebak? AMA: Dust in the wind. CHILD: Well, I accidentally flatulence? AMA: Careless whisper!
IN AN ELIGIBLE ...
Teacher: tante ema Banong, if I had one piece of meat and divided it, some pieces? Banong: 2 mam! Teacher: And if I divide both? Banong: 4 pieces please! Teacher: I divided again. Banong: 8 bit please. Teacher: I still divided. Banong: 16 mam. Teacher: I divided? Banong: 32 pieces to please! Teacher: If I divided again? Banong: 64 am! (Smiles) Teacher: And I still divided? 2 times I divided? Banong: Is susmaryosep mam! GINILING napo! GINILING !!! ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ==
Beggars: Begging Please cake. Ale: Why, you say ah! I beg you, like cake .. eto bread! Lazarus: Duh! Ate ?! I love today? ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ==

IN A PARK ... GF: Hon, I first urine BF: Dyan ka lawn ... While urinating, kinapkap of GF's BF legs with long handle in its center she ... BF: Son! Are you homosexual tante ema or gender converts ?? GF: Crazy! Change my decision. I tumatae.
============ ========= ========= ========= ========= == ==
DRIVER: Where? PASSENGER: Me. DRIVER: Going where? PASSENGER: For Real. ---- --- --- --- --- A MOVIE ...
Mister: If I make a film, I want, I am Zorro! Wife: E I, who? Mister said DACOS! Wife: Dacos? Who is he? Mister DA COS of all my zorros! ---- ---- ---- --- A JOB INTERVIEW ... Boss: What do you know? Rommel: I know where you live you wives, and where you live fixture. Boss: Acceptable you! ---- - ---- - ----
A reduction ... Thomas tabatsoy like my wife, so she wanted to lose weight. He was horseback riding ... Jorge: What result? Tomas: Reduced to ten kilo those horses!
Girl: My God! 3 meals a day right? I thought 3 males a day! Eh !!! ---- --- --- --- --- --- ------ -
---- --- --- --- --- --- ------ -
You pare?
Priest: And you, you love flirty pokpok you, you face horses, tante ema maybe you thought you nice gown you have, what? Do you accept this man will not regret even magkabaon foundation of debt to support him?
SUPT: Small cat ...
---- --- --- --- --- --- ------ - A overspeeding ...
Driver: tante ema P790.00 SIR.
Share This Post On Google Facebook Twitter
Updates Church Documents Church tante ema Catholic Biblical Federation (CBF) Divine Word Missionaries Daily Reflections John Paul I Biblical Center Federation of Asian Bishops 'Conference (FABC) Catholic Bishops' Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) World News Philippine Situations Sunday Liturgy Lectio tante ema Divina
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment